Caring for your hearing aids is crucial, especially if you want to ensure a long device life.
Below you will find a few helpful daily care tips from our audiology experts:
- Make sure you wipe down your hearing aids with a soft cloth or tissue when you remove them from your ears.
- Check your hearing aid for wax. If any is detected, remove it with a wax tool.
- Test your device batteries. Make sure you change them when they get low.
- Turn off your hearing aid and open the battery compartment when it’s not in use.
- Make sure you store your devices in a cool, dry area during the day. At night, keep them in a dehumidifier.
- Visit Athens Hearing and Balance Clinic for your adjustments and repairs.
For additional information on our services and hearing aid manufacturers, contact our office today!