Phonak has been developing innovative hearing aid solutions since 1950. The new Phonak Paradise hearing aids are now available with their new PRISM technology platform. Paradise is the world’s first hearing device with a motion sensor, speech enhancement, tap controls and universal Bluetooth connectivity – which means you can connect to your iOS or Android smartphone for streaming. This new hearing aid model also features Phonak’s new ActiveVent receiver technology, which employs a mechanically switching vent and provides increases the naturalness of your own voice while optimizing your hearing in different listening situations.
Important Phonak Paradise Features:
- Universal bluetooth connectivity, with the ability to connect up to 8 devices
- Personalized settings and user controls with the myPhonak app
- The ActiveVent receiver, an intelligent hearing aid receiver (speaker) that adjusts based on listening environment
- Lithium-ion rechargeable models available, with 40% more power than conventional rechargeable batteries
- The new waterproof Audéo Life model, which features a unique housing and special coating that seals the device
- A dynamic noise cancellation for increased performance in challenging listening situations
"I felt comfortable and at ease the whole time. Dr Griffin and the staff know their stuff."